There are 2 core parts to what lodge manager can do. Primarily it can hold lodge member information. Secondly however, it allows the secretary to lay out the meeting schedule for the year and attach electronic versions of the summonses, minutes and any other lodge documentation. All the documents can be stored in a central location so that members have access to them at any time. The aim of Lodge Manager is to make the Lodge Secretary's life easier.
In summary, the features are:
- Enable the lodge secretary to store member information in a secure area.
- Assist the secretary in keeping a record of offices held in the lodge
- Keep a record of meeting attendees as well as who is dining
- Keep a record of members guests attending and dining
- Print off attendance form for the evening to keep track of dining payments
- Provide secure access to all your lodge documents in one place.
- Allow you to receive reminders for forthcoming meetings (this can be switched off).
- View your meetings at an easy glance for more than one lodge (if all lodges use lodge manager).
There is a free 4 month trial of this tool with no obligation to purchase at the end of the trial.